It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post subject: Re: the unsolved mysteries thread!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm 
Spook

Maybe for a lot of people that's how it happened, but the unexplainable ones are weird because they all seem to have happened the same way. The body burns for no apparent reason, completely incinerating some body parts while leaving whole other pieces unharmed. The welsh man Henry Thomas was found as a pile of ashes, except for his lower legs and feet which were leaning against his chair, completely clothed and unharmed. Stuff like that. Also nothing around the victims burns or is even damaged, just the bodies. The forensics reports say that most of the people were alive when they started burning, like the English man Robert Francis Bailey, whose dead jaw firefighter

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:22 pm 
Spook

S had to pry off the staircase he had bitten when he started burning from the inside out. Flames were literally coming out of a hole in his belly. Jeannie Saffin is another creepy one. If SHC is a hoax it's a pretty friggin good one! And kids, don't smoke.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 am 
Creep

The strange case of Gil Perez.. or maybe this is also a hoax.. xD I dunno but I think it's really strange.. :L

Report this post