It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post subject: The Red Glow
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 pm 
Phantasm

The thick dark gray smoke blanketed the sky, hiding the sun from sight. THe light that filtered down bathed the world below in an eerie red glow. Though the man was miles from the fire, he felt that this was an ominous sign of things to come. His cat merely watched passively out the window. His brother, who had just turned 18, stepped outside to smoke a cigarette and when he returned he reported with barely contained excitement that the ash from the fire was falling and covering the ground.

The man wondered what the ash was before the flames consumed it. Perhaps it was a tree, or maybe a house. It then occurred to him that it may have been a child’s toy. The man hoped it was a tree. He pondered for a moment on this before his thoughts were interrupted by his mother coming out of her room. She informed him that there were three men being held as the possible cause of the fire.

This opened up a new question for the man. What possible reason could those three men had to burn down acres and homes? Were they crazy, or were they trying to commit insurance fraud? The man’s mind reeled with motives. He was a writer after all, and he always wanted to understand people’s reasons behind what they did. It would make his stories seem much more like real people and a lot less like actors on a stage, after all.

Am I Sane?

Am I insane?

Come on, shoot faster,
Just a little bit of energy!
I wanna try something fun right now,
I guess some people call it anarchy!

Report this post