It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: The "I'm Seeing ****" Thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:06 am 
Spook

When shits shrouded in darkness I see faces and people staring at me from the corners of my vision.Perspective and perception change what your viewing,peripheral vision is a ******* at times.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 am 
King of Tryhards

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm 
Entity

BC I swear to christ if you bring ponies on this site

I swear to christ

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 pm 
Entity

Relevant.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:36 pm 
King of Tryhards

16bearswutIdo wrote:
BC I swear to christ if you bring ponies on this site

I swear to christ

fight me irl bro
do you even fluttershy?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 am 
Phantasm

TS best ponie

JOKES ASIDE.

Nothing creepy happens to me.

Am I Sane?

Am I insane?

Come on, shoot faster,
Just a little bit of energy!
I wanna try something fun right now,
I guess some people call it anarchy!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm 
Creep

I see horrific things.. Mostly horses that are odd colours and can speak.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 pm 
King of Tryhards

AjCassells wrote:
I see horrific things.. Mostly horses that are odd colours and can speak.

I'm watching you

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am 
Creep

Hello everyone! :)

This story I'm gonna share is what made me realize that really ghosts can sometimes tease you back I mean seriously if you feel like teasing them to appear right in front of you, be it that you are likely drunk or just stupid or even feeling macho, there'll be time that you'll get what you're asking for.
Yes, this really happened to me and my friend back when we were still in highschool.
So yeah, that time, JS prom night was fast approaching and a lot of my friends are really excited you know girls talking about the dresses they bought, boys to dance with and a lot of stuffs.. I was the one feeling out of place because being a paranormal freak I was more of excited that it's gonna be held at night - meaning maybe there'll be sightings of ghosts or the black nuns appearing in school corridors, and many other stories shared by our school janitors and I thought it's gonna be fun! I kinda plan of exploring the dark hallways of our schools during the prom night to see those things myself, seriously I was that stupid..
So yeah prom night at last, after buffet dinner my friends were on the dancefloor already except for my one friend, Elay, who was just sitting there in our table admiring stuffs and getting few shots from her digital camera so I stood up and called on to her thinking of a better plan..
"Oi Elay, kuyog ka? adto ta sa mga ngitngit nga lugar ba, magpicture ta didto basin duna tay mapicturan nga ungo ba!" I said. "Hey Elay, do you want to come with me? let's go explore somewhere else and we might get good pictures of ghosts there!"

I'm suprised that she agreed because she's not into things like that and I just thought maybe she's just bored too..
So we ran to the dark areas of our school like retards and feeling really excited thinking what those areas could offer to us. We went passed corridors and we didn't miss any shots there.. and everytime we review the pic on the cam it's like mixed emotions of excitement and fear of what to see on those pics but really we didn't find any single strange thing on any pictures..

Few minutes and we found none, I felt really disappointed and I said to Elay
"sus! wa man diay ungo diri! balik na lang ta elay oi"
- "what a shame! there are no ghosts here! let's just go back to our table"

Perhaps Elay was also too tired and disappointed she agreed to go back to our table. As we were nearing our destination, we passed by a staircase not really famous of ghost hauntings but Elay told me she'll just take one last shot of the staircase in the elementary building, I agreed feeling not excited anymore afterwards she called me in a very very low voice while looking at her camera. I went to her and she showed me the last pic she took from that staircase and I swear I felt shivers everywhere it's like you just don't want to see the pic but couldn't move, want to speak but couldn't.. there was a long pause between me and my friend and I couldn't recall how we ran so fast to our tables and we we're really shrieking some of my classmates caught our attention and crowded us, we showed them the picture and most of the girls shriek in fear, the boys calmed us down careful not to alarm the teachers..

What we saw was a faint image of a lady in a long white dress and yes we can say it's not one of our classmates or teachers there because how in the world could we not notice someone when in fact she's just standing there beside the staircase really inches away from us and from that view, it's like she's just watching us two.. how can we not see her when we were there at that time I swear that area is really dark... one of my classmates told my friend to delete that photo because it might bring bad luck, I was gonna protest but I was very afraid and baffled that time.. (I'm such a *****..)

We didn't told our teachers what we encounter afraid that it might reach our principal and we both get suspended..
I studied highschool in Holy Rosary School of Pardo..

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 am 
Ghost

Okay I'm starting to wonder if I'm just being paranoid, or if something weird is going on. This is ME, user name alapanamo speaking, not an invented narrator's voice, and nothing I'm saying now is fiction.

In a story I posted here a while ago titled "The Watcher in the Screen," I wrote about a character (ostensibly based on me) who lived in a basement apartment and woke up one night to find the place had flooded after a rainstorm. The carpet was soaked and mushy and giving off mushroomy odors. Several months later, my real-life basement apartment flooded after a rainstorm, creating a soaked, mushy carpet that was giving off mushroomy odors.

Okay, well basement apartments are prone to problems like that. No big deal.

In this microfiction, I wrote about someone finding long black hairs in his shower drain (though he was bald and lived alone). I just moved into a condo by myself, this is my second night sleeping here, and I found a long hair on the bathroom counter after coming home from work. It's definitely real hair, I can see the little white bulb at the end. Now I do have hair, but this is longer than mine and looks almost purple or pink-red in color, like someone who dyes theirs.

I'm trying to talk myself out of checking the vents for cameras or some **** like that, but we'll see if anything else happens. In the meantime I may go through all the pastas I've written to anticipate what might next manifest from the realm of though to material existence. Stay tuned.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm 
Creep

Ah wus onc in mah hous lat at night wen i sour a fac in dah wulll but den i relised it wus a mirorrrr. I awso unce saw a gren chiken un mah curnflaks
heuheuheuheuheuheuheueheueheueheuh

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:22 pm 
Creep

On a serious not though, there's this one room in my house. Its the room I keep my desktop in and its completely cluttered. It has a lock on it but even when I lock the door I find myself with this massive feeling someones behind me. Its like that feeling when your a little kid doing something wrong and you know your parents are behind you and you just subconsciously turn to look at them. Of course there's no one there when I'm alone in the house and the doors locked but I still get that feeling. Also, in that room when my headsets in and nothing playing I can hear loud creaky bumping like someone coming up the stairs. Of course when I look out there's no one there. I sometimes even here a woman's voice shouting my name when the house is empty. I used to live in a really creepy house when I was younger. One night I was laying in bed. My door was open and looked at the stairs winding up from downstairs. I saw a tall black figure of a man walk up the stairs and continue and a speed walking pace towards me. I blinked just as it reached my door and when I opened my eyes again it was gone. I've also had things without batteries come on in that house late at night and make loud noise, some even shot at me XD.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:32 am 
Cool and Spicy

I'm sure this is just solar storms or some ****, but in the meantime I'm utterly baffled.

My brother came home late tonight, and he immediately inquired as to why his window was broken. I was pretty confused, since he confirmed it wasn't broken at all when he left several hours prior, and I've been home the whole time between then and now without headphones on, awake. I heard no strange noises, let alone loud ones, nor has anything been stolen.

The window itself has two panes on a segment which slides up to open, as well as a second static pane above that, and a screen between the two. The window has been in the open position for like, three weeks now (it's a good neighborhood, and its been pretty hot out lately). The second pane, from where you stand facing it inside, is entirely riddled with cracks, but still in a single solid piece. It almost looks like frosted glass, really. It has the second pane and the little crosspiece between it and the inside of the house, and a screen and the upper pane of glass between it on the outside, both of which are totally undisturbed. We're both fairly certain it's in the exact same place we left it, as far as how open it is, and the cracks seem to originate from the lower left of the glass, viewing from inside the home.

So basically, an untouchable pane of glass spontaneously and silently cracked so much that you can't even see through it without actually breaking, originating from a single point, at some point between roughly 5 PM and 2 AM.

Just to illustrate, viewing from the side where | is a pane of glass, \ is a screen, + is the cross support thingy, ? is our mystery broken pane, and - is the windowsill...

|\?+|
.\....
------

I would take pictures, but my phone is out of batteries and I can't be fucked right now.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 am 
Ghost

A couple of weeks ago, I was in the passenger seat and my mother was driving us home. She drives into our neighborhood, and alongside the road behind some brush I saw what looked like a man in a white hood walking along in the same direction we were going. When we passed him, I looked behind and saw no one there. Happened in broad daylight too.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 am 
Creep

About 3 months ago I started a new job at a nursing home (I'm a nurse's aide.) The building is very old, it looks like it was last remodeled some time in the 1970s. I like the place. It has character. The other night we got done with all our rounds earlier than usual, and some of the longer term staff sat around telling about the "hauntings" the place is supposedly home to. Of course, we are talking about a very old building with a badly patched HVAC system and a faulty PA system and lots of bored people, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

The bulk of reports are from people working on third shift. Their are a couple of rooms in one corner of the building that are reportedly haunted by ghostly children. People claim to have seen a three or so foot tall person run across the hall, into the room and found noone but the rooms asigned (and bed bound) resident inside. There is a child care center on site, but the kids shouldn't be there at one in the morning. (They shouldn't evaporate either.) Several residents of those rooms (including one I have spoken with personally) have said that they see children in the room. One would hit her call button and demand we keep the children from playing in her closet. Anoither said she didn't mind them except when they woke her up. According to one charge nurse, the call light for the room went on and off a couple times at the nurses station, so she hit the speaker button on main switchboard. It basically gives you a live mic on the room in question. She and the na with her repoted hearing children laughing. Later when they went in, the room was quiet and their was no TV or radio playing.

Other claims include figures in vaguely archaic clothing standing in dining room, looking out a window and vanishing when approached. According to one lady on night shift, if you look out the C-wing exit after dark you'll see a figure in white looking back from across the street. Several residents were reported to have asked a nurse or aide to keep a "man all in black" away from them, within a couple weeks before dying. On nurse heard laughing in the hallway she was walking down and then felt something collide and hold onto her leg but didn't see anything there. She was so upset she went home early for the night.

So, all in all some decent ghost stories. Probably all nonsense, but it is fun nonsense.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12