It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post subject: Reoccurring Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm 
Creep

Dreams are always an enigma and besides nightmares the only time you give them any thought is right after you woke up. But what about dreams that happen over and over either on a night by night basis or every now and then. Reoccurring dreams are the enigma of enigmas.you never really know if it represents something you want,fear,etc or maybe something is trying to tell you something But recently i've been having one. It goes like this

the dreams begins with blinding light until I hear the that metal grinding as a barely visible train pulls to a stops. Before i know it i'm on the train i got on or why i got on or where its going the train looks like a regular sub way train except i looks inside out the only person on the train is a business man with your typical suit a leather briefcase and combed black hair. except i cant see his partly cause his back is turned to me and partly because the the brilliant white light is shining through the windows. the train ride lasts for what feels like 30 minutes the intercom blares every couple of minutes or so but its all muffled noises. it looks and sounds like i got hit with a flash bang minus the ear ringing. eventually the train stops the doors open and i stepped of into the bright nothingness.

then i wake up

so if some one thinks they could figure this out or you want to talk about a weird dream you had here is the thread

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Reoccurring Dreams
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:55 am 
Creep

I wanted to make it something new. I want to see, but what good

Report this post