It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post subject: I see you all out there
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 am 
Ghost

I see some of you are still checking in from time to time. I'd like to apologize for disappearing, although it seems I wasn't the only one who did. A lot of bad crap happened to me and the wife. We were evicted as I was recovering from a series of injuries and illnesses, then our second apartment flooded and destroyed most of our stuff. We both suffer from depression already, and after this series of events I lapsed into a state that probably should have required hospitalization. We dug out of it though, and it seems one of my favorite haunts is all but abandoned. I tried posting and lurking the creepypasta wiki forums, but apparently the entire site is run by the sort of people who will delete your original story over minor formatting issues while allowing scores of clone pastas and other terrible garbage to fly as long as it it formatted correctly, and then will promptly send you a message on your talk page that appears to have been typed by Michael J Fox, criticizing your grammar and non-existent spelling errors, or bitching about colloquial dialogue. It's peopled by douchebags. We were better than that, and generally more constructive in our critiques, or at least honest and funny when the work was absurd.
For the most part, we are all writers. I hope it isn't dead yet

.emaN yht eb dewollaH
,nevaeh ni tra hcihw ,rehtaF ruO

Report this post

Post subject: Re: I see you all out there
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 am 
Ghost

Sorry to hear about your loss. I still kinda lurk here, but I don't have much time for relevant posting. Plus, having some of your posts to be left without any sort of feedback for fucking years isn't really encouraging to spend your time writing anything mildly resembling a story. I may post more in the future, once I have more time and motivation.

Report this post