It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post subject: Re: New Year and the New Hope.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 am 
Ghost

Welcome back Vaughn. I would be lying if I didnt expect to see you back this soon. You were a milestone that I never expected to reach. I personally would like to see the forum active again with old and new members with the common goal of not only bringing this site back but creepy pasta in general. I would like to see a makeover on the site but only to the acceptance of the majority of everyone as not everyone will accept the new ideas. I would like to see everyone kept up to date with everything going on with the blog like a monthly newsletter . I want to see a revival that old people can get behind and new comers attracted to. We can't expect everyone to come back. This is what I want. I second life for a dead site. I new spark to drive everyone not to give up but to look for better and new experiences. I want u to be a breathing Eco system layout that can be run by the old or by the new if need be. A vessel for grow past us and for the future. Persevere the works of all the artists here and a living breathing archive of the essence of friends that share a common interest but this is not a one man operation. I want to be the one to spark and lea us in the right way but after that step bak and let it grow independent for me but still be active. I hope that qwuells or help to answer your curiosity Vaughn. You gave. birth to this this is your baby. I am not trying to adopt it but merely help make it something that can back on its own two feet if only for a symbol of hope.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: New Year and the New Hope.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 pm 
Entity

Well, see this for my response.

Report this post