It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:01 pm 
King of Tryhards

I guess this is like a last goodbye to everyone here, seeing as this place is basically dead, and I never really said a proper goodbye.

I remember finding creepypasta.com when I was 14, because a guy at school showed me creepypasta.org at school, and I entered the url wrong. The whole site blew my mind, and I decided to try my hand at creepypasta, seeing as I was already an aspiring writer at the time. A couple months later, I finished one of my only good pastas, Self Preservation, which still is being read by people today, which blows my fucking mind. I sent it in to Sarah, but didn't hear anything back.

I stayed away from the forums for a while, because I was scared of how chummy everyone was and I wanted to fit in. I had never even heard the phrase, 'lurk more', but that's what I did.

I scoped out the little chatbox on the main page for a long time, becoming something of a regular, although I don't think anyone particularly liked me, because I was an annoying kid who had basically never used the internet before and I basically craved attention.

I remember I made this stupid fucking psuedonym, Nex, and went around making all these pretentious edgy comments on every. single. pasta. in the archive, which drove Sarah up the wall, to the point where she came into the chatbox and complained about me.

After a while, I decided to make an account on the forum and post Self Preservation, because I'd heard that you had a better chance of getting on the main site if you put your story on the forum. It was judged pretty nicely, especially considering what the site was like at the time (What, with people like Tower, videto, and Thornsmith running amok) I took a bunch of advice and edited the story, but being the newfag I was, I made a whole new thread.

I linked my story in the submissions thread, and **** me, three days later it was on the main site. I still can't believe how amazing I felt, I told my parents and all my friends at school about it, even though they didn't care at all.

I was deservedly labelled as a tryhard pretty early on, and I guess that started to feed my still-developing ego, and I fed on the attention, turning it into a label of sorts.

Ches started posting regularly not long after, and I still consider him to be my closest friend on this site, even if the feeling's not mutual. The Tryhard Brigade was formed, and well that was fucking retarded, but it was fun, and it felt like I had a friend.

I remember being too scared to leave the Creepypasta subforum and go into the off-topic threads, because I still didn't feel like I would fit in. NoLove appeared, and people stopped making fun of me for a while, I think that's when I cemented my place as a regular.

Some drama happened, more NoLove stuff, Poets of Blood (Jesus fucking Christ), and eventually, the whole Rodina ***********. I remember nearly being in tears when Monolith died, and how hard we tried to organise and sort out a replacement. I think I ended up as admin of one of the temporary replacements, which I was in no way responsible enough to handle. Eventually we settled here, at good old TT, and tried to rebuild.

Here ended up being a much nicer place, although with a much closer knit community, which I'd imagine is one of the factors that led to this place dying out, because it was difficult to fit in when we'd all known each other for years.

I left twice over the last couple years, I can't even remember why. I'm only here now because I had a dream last night that I came back and you all called me a ****** for leaving.

I don't even know why I'm doing this, the board hasn't had a new post for almost a month, and Off-topic's been dead for nearly twice that. I don't even know how long the site's going to continue to be paid for. Hopefully someone sees this, and I guess nothing's ever really long online, as long as archives and the like exist.

I just want to thank everyone who's been a part of this community at all in the last five years. The writers, readers, critics, trolls, newfags, oldfags, everyone. You all played a pretty significant part in the person I am today, so I guess thank you for that. I mostly **** around over on 4chan nowadays, mostly on /vp/ and /fit/, so maybe some of us will see each other round.

This has been a fucking magical place, and I can't imagine my youth without you guys. Thanks.

He pulled a knife on me, I swear. RIP you glorious motherfuckers

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Wow
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm 
The Table Flipper

You should probably add us all on facebook. We have a mini TT group going there that's decently active.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/terrortortellini/

Most of the regulars are part of the group

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:16 am 
Ghost

Whoa, nice to hear from you again, man!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:28 pm 
It that betrays

right in the feels...
i still check this site every. single. day. i don't know why i think everyone will suddenly start posting again but i'm hopeful i guess. i love you all.

Attachments:
dsgdafgsdgdfg.jpg
dsgdafgsdgdfg.jpg [ 76.91 KiB | Viewed 506 times ]

you thought you'd never shed a tear
so this must astound
it must confound you
buy a ticket for the train
hide in a suitcase if you have to
this ain't no singin in the rain
this is a twister that will destroy you
Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 am 
Cool and Spicy

jeez, calm down, no need for dramatics.

the whole team is still loosely assembled and running some smalltime stuff on the facebook page. in the meantime, i'm throwing myself at school and hoping this website doesn't atrophy into total nothingness, although given the outstanding efforts of a handful of other members (you know who you are) i may have less to worry about than i thought.

seriously, relax, there's no need to go declaring the place dead and buried.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:41 pm 
Entity

r i p

Report this post