It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Terror Tortellini.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on a lot of content because you can't see it. By joining us, you will have access to these areas and other features as well. Maybe we're talking about you behind your back and you can't see it because you want to be anonymous. I get it; I really do. But come on, being a member means you can add to the conversations. What do you have to lose? Signing up is free. So give it a try and join up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Future of Terror Tortellini.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:39 pm 
Ghost

Hello again everyone. If you are lurking around and see these messages please don't. Return to the site and lets get active again. Anyone can make a difference and everyone should try. TERROR TORTELLINI 2015 REBIRTH IS A GO!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:02 am 
Spook

Hi all, sorry to be tardy to the party(not certain anybody remembers me) Anywho - I just got around to taking a look today and here's my 2 cents. First off, we need to attract and foster new talent. To that end, I recommend a "hook squad". This would be a team of our best writers dropping bombs in the internet's hottest hangouts to direct people here for more. Second, can this forum be decorated? I'm sure it would help. When I ran the Haunted Shulter (very) briefly right after Monolith's demise, I tried my hand and failed miserably, but my LinkedIn and Facebook are full of talented folk. Hopefully I can convince them to help. Third, forgive me if these already exist and I was just too lazy to find them on my Galaxy S3, but - Totally agree with whoever said video game section. Also, music. Creating and loving creepy music in equal measure, if we can attract good musicians. Art, too. Last idea, where the oldbies at? We need as many as possible so we can take advantage of the virility of the modern pasta phenom and then shove the dark little claws of the culture Monolith ran on into their hearts. To avoid a dramatic repeat of history, I would recommend two things. First, important people should try to always use proxies. Second, if it can be incorporated, an approval/trust system that boots somebody if their posts garner a lot of hate or they lurk for way too long. Lurkersare great in this field, but right now we need doers to spread the love. Again, sorry to be late returning and much love to old friends!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:41 am 
It that betrays

Sounds like a solid plan but...we aren't a company. We're not trying to go viral. If we were, we'd have writers submit final drafts of pastas as easily shareable images and then stick a watermark on it leading people back here. but really I think most of us just want everyone that used to post to come back.

you thought you'd never shed a tear
so this must astound
it must confound you
buy a ticket for the train
hide in a suitcase if you have to
this ain't no singin in the rain
this is a twister that will destroy you

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 am 
Spook

That would be best, yes, but realistically, the best thing we can do in my opinion is to grow. Foster creativity and our unique culture and spread them far and wide. But that's just me.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:21 pm 
Ghost

I agree with giggles on we are not a company but I also see and agree on some of Shadow2by4 thoughts. Also welcome back Shadow. We need to bring new people hear with new creativity and have lots of good vibes around. Giggles is right on trying to get everyone to come back and cht again. I do think we need a face lift though. So for now if is is alright with everyone because this is a site built on acceptance and communication. I saw with start putting new creepy pastas down with more and creativity while still bring back the old crowd. What do you guys think.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:24 pm 
Spook

Atmosphere and good new pastas are equally important, IMO. Let's attract new talent and make this a haven for the creepy and the creative, not just a hangout for Monolith oldbies.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm 
Entity

At this point, it's all "Hey, do whatever." Overman or I will drop in every once in awhile to help with like admin-y stuff, but since this isn't a business and nobody is going to get paid, there won't be any major decorating or like trust system thingies. This forum is up on the internet for freesies. Other than that, if you want to put in the time and effort to grow this forum from what it is now to something else, have at it. Overman and I have our hands full with like real life, being 30, trying to be authors of not-creepypasta, and basically being indifferent jerks (the way I wanted to be from the beginning, minus the whole 30 thing).

Anyway. Good luck and all that.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:51 pm 
Spook

I'll do what I can either way. Even if it doesn't end up being much.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:09 pm 
Entity

I honestly don't think it'll end up being much, and a couple people have agreed with that assessment of this whole situation, but if it turns out that I am wrong, I would be pleasantly surprised.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:43 pm 
Spook

I'd have continued contributing if you hadn't kept moving my stories, Vaughn.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:12 am 
Ghost

Otherwise too many people would try to imitate your style.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 am 
Spook

Still lurking.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:23 pm 
Spook

^ same

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 am 
Ghost

well, after a series of life altering disasters and a continuing battle with crippling depression, I found my way back. Anyone still lurking?

.emaN yht eb dewollaH
,nevaeh ni tra hcihw ,rehtaF ruO

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 am 
Phantasm

Yeah I am

Am I Sane?

Am I insane?

Come on, shoot faster,
Just a little bit of energy!
I wanna try something fun right now,
I guess some people call it anarchy!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:37 pm 
Eater of Fresh Oranges

Occasionally me too

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:44 pm 
Spook

The forums reeks of wasted potential. Woefully so, the forums seems to be swirling around an event horizon...just waiting to spaghettify into oblivion. I respect everyone who has lurked or tried necroing this forums, you deserve a badge for your undying loyalty. I honestly was lurking a bit too far away, but my magnificent memory has too much free-time. Wish I coule help...but my life is soul-crushingly confusing and almost depressing. Damn whatever caused this path to lock its gate. No where back once you're heading no where fast. I'll be here untill there is no here. Though not as frequent, you can trust in my promise. I do like to think me finding this forums shifted my timeline for the better, if I can be spared the omniscient viewpoint.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:09 am 
Ghost

Something always seems to pull me back to this forum. It could just be my incredibly sad impulse to check the same seven or eight websites on an eternal nightmare loop, including old sites on which I am no longer active. I will say, though, I come just to virtually be here for a moment. I remember some really great eras.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:02 pm 
It that betrays

[quote="PulledTeeth"]Something always seems to pull me back to this forum. It could just be my incredibly sad impulse to check the same seven or eight websites on an eternal nightmare loop, including old sites on which I am no longer active. I will say, though, I come just to virtually be here for a moment. I remember some really great eras.

>7 or 8 websites
it's like you use chrome or some ****

you thought you'd never shed a tear
so this must astound
it must confound you
buy a ticket for the train
hide in a suitcase if you have to
this ain't no singin in the rain
this is a twister that will destroy you

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next